12-Month Content Subscription Includes:
- Marketing with Lean eBook Series (Immediate PDF Download Available on all books):
- Lean Marketing House: A starting point for creating true iterative marketing cycles based on not only Lean principles but more importantly Customer Value. Recommended 1st reading of series.
- Marketing with PDCA: Targeting what your Customer Values at each stage of the cycle will increase your ability to deliver quicker, more accurately and with better value than your competitor. It is a moving target and the principles of Lean and PDCA facilitates the journey to Customer Value.
- Marketing with A3: Enables sales and marketing to use the Lean tool of A3 as a structured approach for their problem solving, strategies and tactics.
- Lean Engagement Team: The ability to share and create knowledge with your customer is the strongest marketing tool possible.
- CAP-Do (More Info): What makes CAP-Do so attractive is that it assumes we do not have the answers. It allows us to create a systematic way to address the problems (pain) or opportunities (gain) from the use of our products and services.
- Lean Service Design Training – 30 day Program includes downloadable workbook
- Lean Service Design eBook
- Lean Sales and Marketing Training – 45 day program includes downloadable workbook
- Lean Training for Sales and Marketers – 10 week program
- Discussion Platform (Opens October 1st)
- Access to the Marketing Kata Programs (Individual & Teams)
The Lab is Open: If you have any questions, send us a note below
Lean is a journey. As my friend Dr. Michael Balle says,
“Lean is not a revolution; it is solve one thing and prove one thing.”
I look forward to your participation in the Lean Marketing Lab! – Joe Dager, Business901.