Learn How Cultural Awareness Can Drive Your Global Performance:
Tuesday, Sep 24, 9:00 AM EST
Learn from Hofstede Insights and Prime Target how to increase your performance through better understanding your international customers. Hear from other businesses how they developed globally and managed the cultural differences during their international growth.
- Understand how to improve your export performance through cultural awareness;
- Avoid common mistakes due to cultural differences;
- Apply efficient cultural tools to help you drive performance;
- Hear from companies how to succeed in diverse markets;
- Identify solutions to help you in your decision-making for global strategies.
- Enabling a data-driven strategic approach to culture and strategy alignment
- Enabling a data-driven approach to cultural transformation
- Enabling a data-driven approach to global employer and consumer marketing from a cultural perspective
- Enabling global business development
Tatiana Miron: CEO and founder of Prime Target, startup specialized in international advisory services and tools for SMEs. She has 15 years of experience in international trade and development and consulting for 300+ companies. Tatiana is acting as, a global strategy consultant and advisor on high-level decisions in an unbiased fashion, using deep industry knowledge to deliver the best results. Her role is to use rigorous fact-based, quantitative analysis to identify and prioritize strategic business issues for my clients, and work both top-down and bottoms-up across key business units and geographic regions to chart the strategic direction of the global network and global businesses.