Lean Scale Up Webinar
January 27, 2016 at 10:30 CST
This is not about finding product market fit or minimum viable product (MVP). It is not about starting a business. If you are looking for rapid growth with the purpose of being acquired, this may not be the fast-track investor-rich style of growth that may be needed. The organizations that will benefit most are companies that want to establish a method for achieving and sustaining organic growth. To benefit the most, your organization should have a commercially viable product or service.
The Lean Scale Up follows Lean practices and principles. The two pillars of Lean, respect for people and continuous improvement will provide the bedrock for establishing the culture of growth within your organization. Lean offers the best business model for the implementation of standardization, continuous improvement and innovation. I use the acronyms of SDCA, PDCA, EDCA, respectively, to describe these.
You will learn:
- How to convert from the entrepreneurial stage to a viable small business
- How to take a stagnant small business and revitalize it for growth
- How, when and which products to standardize
- How to traverse the product/service gateways of SDCA/PDCA/EDCA
- The easiest and most productive way to find new clients and markets
Lean Scale-Up eBook