David Meerman Scott wrote a great blog on blogging mistakes . If you want to see some classic examples just read a few of mine! I think the most important advice I give to anyone though is to be someone. Bloggers are known to have opinions. Make sure you don’t leave yours on the desk. Put it in writing.
1. Start a blog without first following other similar blogs (and commenting on them)
2. Write excessively about their company’s products and services
3. Focus on one-way propaganda and don’t involve other blogs and bloggers
4. Accept all the defaults in the blogging software package
5. Fail to realize the importance of the "About" page.
Now, if you have just started blogging this is some great advice for you adhere too. It you are an experienced blogger, well go through the list and ask yourself, How good are you?